Posted in Other 21 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Minnetonka, Minnesota
Title: Technical Support Supervisor
Location: Minnetonka, MN
Trimble Transportation Mobility (TTM)
The Transportation Mobility Division of Trimble exists to make the roads safer, greener and better for everyone. Our employees bring this to life through imagination, teamwork and a true passion to disrupt the status quo and drive the future of the industry. By using innovative thinking and technology, we create software solutions that protect fleet drivers and the people out on the road. We share a relentless ambition to find new ways to improve a fleet s bottom line, while making the world a greener place. Join some of the most brilliant minds in the transportation field, working together, to make a difference for our customers and the communities we serve.
The Technical Support Supervisor oversees the daily activity of the TSR team. Responsible for the performance of his or her call center team, developing policies and procedures, meeting operational objectives, improving quality service and demonstrating values in accordance with World Class Customer Services, team scheduling and annual performance evaluations. The Technical Support Supervisor relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
* Provide overall direction for the Technical Support Representatives
* Provides feedback and direction regarding individual metrics. This may include coaching to a performance improvement plan for employees struggling to meet goals
* Monitors calls and provides feedback to assigned TSRs. Includes providing long term goals
* Comprehensive annual performance evaluation
* Ensures daily management of call queue, email queue
* Communicates critical info and redirects employee activity as needed to meet the call/case demands
* 1x1 meetings with each TSR to review MBO s, personal goals, etc. and take corrective actions
* Escalation detail and customer health
* May occasionally be asked to assist with customer escalations via Sales, Mktg, TSRs and Management
* Manage vendor and subject matter expert relationships to ensure multi-market success
* 2+ years supervisory experience
* Ability to manage customer issues from beginning to end weekly meetings, basic project planning, etc.
* Self-directed with proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
* Ability to travel up to 5%
* Experience working in a call center or technical support
* Experience in the transportation industry
* Full knowledge of PeopleNet tools/applications ability to effectively train new employees and customers on use of system
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D