Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Minnetonka, Minnesota
Title: C# Team Lead
Location: Minnetonka, MN Department: Technology Platform - Data
Trimble Transportation is in business for optimizing the movement of freight by providing shippers and carriers both mobility, enterprise and visibility software tools they need to run their businesses more efficiently. As the leading provider of Transportation Management Software (TMS), Asset Management Software (AMS), and Fleet Management Software (FMS) we are devoted to propelling companies in the trucking industry toward increased efficiency, lower costs and optimize operations.
Position Summary We have an exceptional opportunity for a strong C# developer to lead to the team who is implementing a ground-up modern, high-velocity transactional data platform, including serialization technologies and API development. This platform supports our entire telematics platform.
We are looking for a candidate who seeks to lead an exceptional group of developers on mission-critical project agile teams, who has great collaboration skills, and who has a track record of delivering technology solutions to complex business challenges.
50% C# Development and Architecture: Designing and developing solutions in support of Data API and serialization technologies, including .Net Core Web API services, coded Integration Tests in support of these services. This role may also participate in building a data synchronization service interacting with datasets presented to and from Rabbit and Kafka.
40% Technical Leadership: Leading a team of developers, driving architectural and technical decisions for the team.
10% Database Development: Working with Postgres, SQL Server, Redis, and other serialization technologies, modeling and scripting objects for each of those platforms.
* 10+ years of professional experience in C#, including Windows Services, ASP.Net web API, MVC
* 6+ years of experience working with Postgres, SQL Server or similar database technologies
* Strong communication and collaboration skills within the team, and with leaders of other teams
* Experience as a technical team lead
* Experience with Node.js and test automation
* Experience with Elasticsearch
* Passion and pride for high quality software solutions
* 2+ years experience developing and testing cloud-based solutions, specifically functions as a service
* 2+ years experience in microservices architecture
* 2+ years experience working in very large data set environments
* 2+ years experience developing and testing microservices for Docker and/or Kubernetes
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D