Posted in Other 25 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, Colorado
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The qualified candidate will ensure preventive maintenance is performed on all data center infrastructure systems at the various facilities in the designated region to satisfy company compliance requirements by performing the following duties:
* Assist with developing scope of work for preventive maintenance contracts
* Develop Method of Procedures (MOPs) for activities that are consistent with company compliance requirements
* Solicit quotes from multiple vendors to ensure fair market value
* Assist with creating Maintenance schedules to ensure alignment with required compliance intervals
* Process and Manage purchase requisitions associated with seeking funding for maintenance activities
* Manage maintenance budget for each facility - (Assist and offer guidance with budget. Drive cost savings)
* Maintain communication with each site manager to ensure all preventive and corrective maintenance activity is shared
* Vendor relationship management
* Document management (contracts, schedules, field service reports, etc.)
* Coordinate and supervise vendors working on infrastructure systems
* Manage infrastructure expansions, replacements and upgrades
* Assist Local Operations team with infrastructure failures and implement corrective actions to restore infrastructure to normal operation
* Assist with Capacity management for power and cooling (including load calculations)
* Submit all work through Change Management process
* Provide 24/7/365 on call support for infrastructure outages
* Incident management
* Travel to various sites in the region of responsibility to oversee critical maintenance and/or repairs, as necessary
* Adherence and enforcement of established company security standards
* Training Local Ops Team
* Assisting Local Ops team working with the Local Municipalities on Infrastructure permits
* 5+ years working in data center environment (industry experience )
* Well-versed in data center electrical infrastructure systems (Generators, UPS, Transformers, Distribution, etc.)
* Functional knowledge of HVAC, Fire Alarm, BMS, etc.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Certification/Formal Training in electrical, preferred
* Competitive compensation
* Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
* Fitness membership discounts
* Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
EEO IS THE LAW Zayo invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request by emailing our People Ops team.