Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Foster City, California
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the Common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an Uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and
find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
About Global Commercial Payments Platform
Visa's Commercial Payments organization is responsible for managing Visa's B2B Payment delivery and innovation agenda throughf strategic partnerships with critical financial institutions. This group is responsible for defining and building the Non-Card based payment innovation and product for Visa Inc. Globally. The 5 priority verticals the team is focusing on are
1. Blockchain based Cross border payment platform
2. Near time Settlement
3. Enterprise ID stamping to create digital identity for corporates
4. Hyperledger chain-code development in Go-lang
5. Analytics and Data visualization
We are working on Blockchain technology and want to add a highly motivated Engineer to our team in
Foster City,CA. Work on emerging technologies, partnering with Product on implementation strategy.Work with technology teams to understand the business demand and ensure design and build of solutions creates or leverages cross-asset concepts and frameworks.
Multiple Positions are available in Austin, TX and Foster City, CA locations Job Description
This position is ideal for an experienced Business Analyst / Technical Product Manager who is passionate about collaborating with business and technology partners in solving challenging business problems. You will be a key driver in the effort to define the shared strategic vision for the Non-Card Payment Platform - Visa B2B Connect and defining tools and services that safeguard Visa s payment systems.
The right candidate will possess a strong technical product management background with focusing on understanding requirements from clients first hand and define a strategy towards seamless delivery toward meeting client expectation and with demonstrated experience in managing products and services that have created business value and delivered impact within the payment domain or similar industries.
A successful candidate is a high impact leader with the ability to engage in high bandwidth conversations with business and technology partners and be able to think broadly about Visa s business and drive solutions that will enhance the safety and integrity of Visa s payment ecosystem.
Successful candidates will be skilled at forging strong partnerships with business sponsors, product owners, architects, and developers to define feature sets, story maps, detailed user stories (functional and non-functional) to support the development process. Beyond the design and planning stages of the development lifecycle, this function works closely with the development teams to communicate requirements for execution and implementation.
This role will also partner with the cross-functional leadership team to help define the roadmap priorities and ensure that it remains aligned with the broader strategic priorities.
Responsibilities span all phases of solution delivery including:
* Collaboration with stakeholders (Business owners, Architects, Analysts, Developers, Project Managers, and others) in the creation of solutions for complex, global business problems.
* Building a strong partnership with business owners and contribute to the definition and evolution of business strategy, goals, roadmap,
and objectives. Deep understanding of business needs and objectives is important.Working with architects and leads in evolving technology roadmaps for applications and systems within the Payments domain and ensuring alignment with business and enterprise strategies. * Ensuring all stakeholders have a common understanding of all solution requirements.
* Participation in solution design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
* End to end verification of new solutions to ensure they meet and exceed business expectations.
* Identifying proper service metrics and measurements for ensuring performance against Service Level Agreements
* Applying creative thinking/approach to determine solutions that further Business Goals and align with Technology Strategies.
* BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
* 2-6 years of industry experience as a product manager within a technology environment, with a record of successfully delivering complex products and services.
* Experience with creating data driven business solutions using a wide variety of technologies
* Prior knowledge of Payments and Fraud management e.g., Card Acquiring, Bank Transfer, Fraud detection and prevention is highly desirable.
* Extensive hands-on experience with developing technical roadmaps, story outlines, writing user stories, grooming product backlogs and coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
* Detail- and results-oriented, able to analyze data to justify product decisions and apply key learnings.
* Strong knowledge of agile development practices (especially Scrum and / or Kanban), methodologies and tools (e.g. Jira, Rally).
* Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving ability.
* Strong verbal and written communications skills, ability to quickly master new systems and/or processes, capacity to stay organized while managing competing priorities
* Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues and influence decision making at all levels of the organization without formal reporting structure authority
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.