Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dallas, Texas
Business Analyst: COGNIZANT CONSULTING
Cognizant (NASDAQ:CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 75 delivery centers and 244,000 employees worldwide, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Cognizant Consulting is a global consulting organization delivering strategic and domain consulting through industry and technology expertise. We have more than 5300 experienced consultants with a broad range of domain and subject matter expertise. Our focus is on driving our clients’ agendas through transforming operations around the “Future of Work”, improving the efficiency and effectiveness of IT, maximizing the value of enterprise solutions, and innovating with state of the art technologies.
We provide a number of Business/IT Consulting Services including:
· Business Strategy
· IT Strategy & Roadmap Development
· Process Re-Engineering & Transformation
· Enterprise Architecture & Technology Selection
· Domain Solutions
Our functional areas of specialty include: Strategic Services, Large Scale Program Management, Enterprise Analytics, Process and Quality Consulting. We serve the following industry domains: Banking & Financial Services, Insurance, Health Care, Life Sciences, Technology, Communications, Information, Media & Entertainment, Retail, Consumer Products, Manufacturing & Logistics, and Travel & Hospitality. The CBC team is a high performing organization that is continually expanding our client base and increasingly being recommended by analysts such as Forrester and Gartner.
Role and Responsibilities:
Business Analysts have the opportunity to deliver immediate value to clients by working with a project-based team of consultants. Analysts will help access the client’s business and technology challenges and deliver innovative solutions. Business Analysts are responsible for facilitating the requirements analysis process, developing strong working relationships with business partners and building domain expertise. Key responsibilities for Business Analysts include:
· Develop relevant industry and technology knowledge
· Draw conclusions from the market / industry trends, client issues and support go to market initiatives for Cognizant
· Utilizing team resources and company methodologies to present and implement strategic and technology solutions.
· Researching industry initiatives, identifying and responding to client opportunities and developing client deliverables.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering.
· Ability to grasp business needs and assess impacts to complex business operations and systems.
· Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Demonstrated capabilities in teamwork and leadership
· Self-motivated and strong initiative
· Professional client presence
· Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary.
· Willingness to travel
· Solid Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Project