Posted in Management 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Hearst Media Solutions (HMS) is seeking a Marketing Manager to drive strategic marketing efforts for Hearst’s Lifestyle & Design Group which consists of powerhouse brands including OprahMag.com, Good Housekeeping, Delish, Country Living, House Beautiful, Woman’s Day and Redbook.
This role will lead marketing efforts across lifestyle categories such as: food and home and will work closely with the VP of Marketing and Marketing Director, as well as internal and external key stakeholders to market and create revenue-generating, industry-leading solutions that leverage the editorial power and brand integrity of our aforementioned brands, to ultimately meet client objectives.
The Marketing Manager will also oversee all marketing initiatives and be responsible for internal strategic development of Delish and House Beautiful, but not limited to these brands.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Ideate, develop and present custom, story-telling solutions in response to digital and integrated (print + digital) RFPs, collaborating with Sales, Branded Content Editors, Ad Product Teams, Media Planning, Project Management, and liaising with Digital and Print colleagues throughout process
• Create strategic client presentations for sales development and potential advertiser revenue including data insights and core brand equities
• Identify high-touch, cross-platform and content-driven opportunities that will serve as compelling thought-starters for client conversations and that generate potential increase of overall advertiser spend
• Attend client meetings to present digital opportunities as needed
• Collaborate with Ad Product and Solutions team to identify and develop packages and new opportunities around key print, digital, social, video, mobile and experiential product offerings
• Work with Director to create brand-specific and digital collateral from sell-sheets to capabilities presentations
• Facilitate turnover of sold digital program to Project Manager
• Stay abreast of the marketplace competition and digital innovations
The ideal candidate will be:
• An excellent writer that can communicate creative ideas in a clear, concise and engaging manner who can also master different brand voices
• Enthusiastic about the publishing industry and Hearst’s brands
• Must have at least 3 years of experience within a media company with exposure to marketing.
• An out-of-the-box creative thinker and self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-volume, innovation-driven environment
• Able to demonstrate strong prioritization and time management skills (manage to multiple deadlines and meeting requests across departments)
• Experienced and knowledgeable about the media world (video and mobile a plus)
• Comfortable and excited to lead the development/strategic direction of pitch presentations (must have presentation experience)
• Able to successfully interface with senior-level internal stakeholders
• Efficient in Keynote, Salesforce and Excel a plus
• A self-starter that enjoys managing projects independently