Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Galderma, Nestlé Skin Health’s medical solutions business, was created in 1981 and is now present in over 100 countries with an extensive product portfolio to treat a range of dermatological conditions. The company partners with health care practitioners around the world to meet the skin health needs of people throughout their lifetime. Galderma is a leader in research and development of scientifically-defined and medically-proven solutions for the skin, hair and nails.
Strategic brands in the U.S. include Epiduo® Gel, Epiduo® Forte Gel, Oracea® Capsules, Clobex® Spray, Mirvaso® Gel, MetroGel® Gel, Soolantra® Cream, Vectical® Cream, Tri-Luma® Cream, Cetaphil®, Differin® Gel OTC, Restylane®, Restylane® Silk, Restylane ® Lyft, Restylane® Refyne, Restylane® Defyne, Dysport® and Sculptra® Aesthetic.
For more information, please visit www.galdermausa.com and www.galderma.com.
Galderma is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.
The Director – Restylane will report directly to the Senior Director of Aesthetics Marketing, and will serve as a key member of the aesthetic leadership team. He/she will have responsibility for leading the Restylane HA filler team including managing in
• A bachelor’s degree is required; an MBA is strongly preferred.
• At least 10+ years of relevant strategy and marketing experience in a large, complex organization.
• Experience in a US marketing organization including consumer marketing and skincare a plus.
• Proven ability to think strategically as well as execute and implement is a must.
• Strong analytical skills; data driven. Ability to take large amounts of data, identify key issues and opportunities and mobilize a team to quickly address the issues or capitalize on the opportunities.
• Proven ability to drive tactical, downstream marketing activities.
• Excellent leader who can inspire others, add value and work well cross functionally
• Strong communicator, both written and verbally with excellent presentation skills.
• Drive and a “winner’s mentality,” combined with a sense of humor and genuine interest in people. Tactful and diplomatic professional with unquestionable integrity and personal values.