Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Senior Lifestyle Support Specialist- Floating
SUMMARY OF POSITION FUNCTIONS
The Senior Lifestyle Specialist I is responsible for achieving maximum occupancy in the community, while meeting pre-determined goals relative to sales objectives for inquires tours and deposits. Achieves ratios for inquiry to tour and tour to deposit conversions based on community needs.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS
• Utilizes Matrix database to identify, track and foster relationships with potential residents and generate traffic into the community.
• Actively participates in daily team meetings to communicate with appropriate staff members of projected sales calls and upcoming events to ensure participation as needed to completion of assistance.
• Markets externally and make person-to-person sales calls as goals indicate and documents conversation details in software database.
• Schedules appointments for potential residents and their family members. Conducts tours of community and answers questions accordingly.
• Schedules and supports lease signings once potential resident is moving into community as directed by Executive Director. Completes initial paperwork to move new resident into community.
• Maintains market-specific knowledge and updates; including, but not limited to, competitors, community organizations and healthcare entities.
• Develops and maintains referral sources to meet community goals.
• Monitors and achieves appropriate marketing budgets and track results.
• Schedules home visits with prospects and family members to build relationships.
• Actively builds relationships with all community inquiries to meet and maintain occupancy goals.
• May assist in scheduling clinical assessments for determining whether or not inquiry is suitable for community.
• Attends all required ASC meetings.
• Serves as a member on community organizations and boards.
• Works with Executive Director to develop and implement special events to increase public awareness of and increase traffic into the community.
• Increases public relations, exposure by regularly soliciting information from department heads and staff members and submitting articles to area newspapers for publication.
• Assist other ASC communities and entities with marketing events.
• Attends ASC sales training and utilizes the sales process.
• Participates in Dining Services Program when needed.
• Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members, customers and staff.
• Complies with the facility’s privacy practices/procedures and all state/federal privacy laws as outlined by HIPAA related to resident and employee records, to include but not limited to, information accessed through any company web-based system and/or electronic medical records.
• Demonstrates teamwork and prompt and regular attendance to work to ensure that quality care and services are provided to the residents we serve.
• Complies with and adheres to the appropriate use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required by the Bloodborne Pathogens Standards. Protective Personal Equipment (PPE), including personal protective equipment for eyes, face, extremities, protective clothing, and protective shield and barriers, will be provided, used and maintained.
Note: Essential job functions are subject to modification/change as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity.
NON-ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS
• Other duties as assigned.
• Serves in rotation as Weekend Manager on Duty as assigned.
• Must be willing to work flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends as sales/marketing responsibilities dictate. Will work every other weekend if community is not at budgeted occupancy.
• Dependable vehicle and willingness to use for travel between communities/events.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor degree in business/communications/marketing or related field preferred; or three years equivalent experience in lieu of degree.
• One to three years sales and/or marketing experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively before groups, residents, or employees.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
• Ability to effectively read, write, speak and understand English.
• Skills related to the hospitality industry and property management
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
• Valid Operator’s Licenses.