Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Troy, Michigan
The Manger, Front Drivetrain Consolidations will assist the Finance Director in the overall administration, direction, and monthly reporting for the North America Front Drivetrain business and manage the consolidated P&L for the North America Truck business unit. This employee will provide timely and meaningful financial analysis regarding all aspects of the business unit including ownership of corporate budgets. This includes expertise and leadership in product margin analysis, strategic analysis, and budgeting/expense management. This position will also assist in the analysis of appropriation requests, process improvements, and other projects as required.
• Analyzes business unit financial results, prepares monthly product line packages, and ensure all month end responsibilities are met by the entire NA Truck finance team.
• Tracks key metrics against the annual operating plan, monthly forecast, prior quarter, and prior year.
• Manage overall financials for North America Truck and directly manage four staff FDCs
• Report out financial results in staff meetings for VP of Front Drivetrain
• Requires close interaction with operational / functional managers to provide accurate, timely, and pertinent information to maximize returns for the business unit
• Integral in the development of all full year forecasts and works with the Finance Director to manage the annual AOP process by acting as a key player to communicate functional targets, timelines, and deliverables to the plant locations
• Monitor and manage all volume related reporting, including risks and opportunities assessments
• Support Product Line Profitability reporting, book of business support for pricing-related actions
• Manage contractual pricing and RMS surcharges
• Analyze and support LTA & pricing initiatives from the business unit and sales to ensure accuracy of the presented financials.
• Control SG&A / ER&D Budgets and meet monthly with budget owners
• Manage Competitive Equalization (CE) and Meritor on the Move (MOTM) spending and ensure forecast alignment with sales/marketing team. Ensure process is properly controlled
• Directly manage two direct reports
• Provide financial updates on M2019/M2022 - related programs and projects
• Assist with special projects, corporate requirements, and ad hoc reporting as required