Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Fletcher, North Carolina
The quality engineer is member of the Quality Assurance Team. The quality engineer is the supervisor and facilitator of the QA technicians. The quality engineer responsibilities include the planning and conducting of the activities concerned with the quality assurance systems. The quality engineer will identify, analyze, and support problem solving activities.
• Supervise QA technicians. These responsibilities include manpower planning, work assignments, employee performance, team administrative tasks, etc.
• Coach, train, and develop QA technicians including technical development and team skills.
• Assist the quality manager in establishing, implementing, and maintaining the quality system.
• Support the plant’s audit activity including product audits, process audits, and internal quality audits.
• Provide support to the manufacturing areas to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the quality management system.
• Improve and monitor the inspection systems.
• Support problem solving and corrective actions taken in response to customer complaints, audit findings, etc.
• Support creation and maintenance of company quality documentation such as quality manuals, quality procedures, etc.
• Plan, organize, and manage the overall activities of receiving and outgoing quality functions.
• Plan, organize, and manage the overall activities of the gauge, measurement, and inspection equipment systems.
• Support the continual improvements to the quality assurance process and procedures.