Posted in Management 22 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Troy, Michigan
The Strategic Sales Analyst is part of the Global Sales Operations and Strategy team which is responsible for helping Meritor’s global sales organization run more effectively and efficiently. Sales Operations and Strategy is the critical link between the development and execution of sales and go-to-market strategies. The team’s primary objective is to add value by using data to help formulate, implement and manage sales strategy, messaging, goal attainment, process, metrics/analytics, and forecasting.
The Strategic Sales Analyst, Trailer, directly supports Meritor’s Trailer business unit and is responsible for partnering with Trailer OEM Sales and Business Unit to drive insights from sales reporting and sales process improvements. The Strategic Sales Analyst, Trailer, is also responsible for creating high-quality business reporting packages which are used for reporting to customers and Meritor Senior Leadership.
• Use sales data analytics to support the development and reporting on performance of the Sales Annual Operating Plan segmented by (Total, sales group, product, & customer)
• Works jointly with the Forecast Manager to implement predictive analytics to forecast sales results
• Assist in the publication of sales operations policies and procedures including tracking and administering performance of Meritor’s 3 year strategic plans
• Builds high-quality presentations to support both internal management report outs and external customer presentations
• Work with sales representatives to identify opportunities for continuous improvement of policies and procedures and attend customer sales meetings and tradeshows where appropriate.
• Coordinate with sales and corporate marketing on key marketing programs, trade shows, customer events
• Design and develop approaches to maximize the Trailer teams CRM tool (Salesforce) as well as serve as the CRM administrator for the Trailer sales organization.
• Other ad-hoc analysis and special assignments as required
• Support and maintenance of the CRM System & Sales Reporting systems and databases
• Produces the necessary supporting analytics for the sales management team to evaluate, prioritize and determine the effectiveness of the strategic initiatives
• Analyze requests through proprietary software. Ability to pull information from various resources and combine data from multiple databases