Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Location: Columbia, Maryland
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Minimum education and experience level: High School/GED with seven (7) years of experience. Equivalent education and experience: Associate’s degree and five (5) years of experience.
- Highly skilled in installing, repairing and troubleshooting VTC devices and systems.
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand technical manuals and schematics.
- Able to manage time and priorities effectively.
- Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in working with end-users remotely.
- Familiar with Active Directory security and policies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication skills to relate with team members and support workers.
Required Clearance: Candidate must have a TSSCI with Polygraph.
Desired: CompTIA A+, Vendor certifications desired, e.g., Cisco, Polycom.