Posted in Other 24 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Toms River, New Jersey
This part time position is available within the e-Learning Department through the College's Internship Program as a part of the College's commitment to assisting Graduate students interested in attaining hand's on work experience before graduating from College. Graduate Interns may be placed in positions within various departments such as but not limited to: accounting, facilities, human resources, information technology, marketing, e-learning, library, etc. based on available openings. This position will be working in e-Learning assisting the Dean and other associates in the academic unit of e-Learning.
1. Assists with data/record creation and entry and other administrative duties involving the use of Ellucian or Canvas.
2. Conducts research; compiles and analyzes data; prepares reports and/or surveys.
3. Acquires knowledge and training through the execution of assigned tasks, research, data analysis, projects and/or the implementation of new processes and/or programs
4. Handles sensitive information with confidentiality.
5. Provides assistance with diagnoses and resolution of problems encountered by end users of the College's Learning Management System
6. Attends and successfully completes specialized continuing education as appropriate for the position
7. Maintains strong grade performance in graduate program and sustains work performance at the College that is considered above satisfactory
8. Related duties, projects and initiatives as assigned
1. Bachelor's Degree and G.P.A. of 3.0 in major
2. Enrollment and attendance in a Graduate program at the time of application, preferably in Management of Information Systems, Education Administration or Technology, Curriculum Design or closely related field
3. One year of experience in a team-oriented setting
4. Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office Suite and prior exposure to a database system that required the ability to create standard reports
1. Prior employment experience in a college or university setting (as a student worker or part-time employee) strongly preferred.
Throughout the duration of enrollment in the graduate program and based on departmental needs; this part-time position may or may not transition into a full-time position upon graduation depending on availability of funds
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).