Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Lafayette, Indiana
Are you looking to join a growing company whose mission is to help others? Springstone, Inc. is an innovative and expanding specialty hospital company that develops and operates private hospitals that treat mental illness and substance abuse. Our newly constructed, contemporary hospitals bring evidenced-based treatment to undeserved communities throughout the United States. Limestone Health is currently recruiting for a temporary internship.
As the Limestone Health Community Specialist, you will work in conjunction with the BD Director's guidance, for assisting the Business Development Team by focusing on improving the community's awareness of Limestone Health and its services. Aids in identifying and establishing relationships with community stakeholders, community organizations, and potential community referral sources. Assist in attending community events to increase community awareness and provide informational material. Serves as a liaison for Limestone Health while consistently providing an high level of customer service.
* This is a temporary position, expected to last two months from date of hire *
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Some clinical or sales experience preferred.
• Assisting to increase community awareness of Limestone Health.
• Attends and contributes to BD team meetings, when requested.
• Works with the Director of Business Development to develop community awareness activities to increase knowledge of Limestone Health Services.
• Works to uncover relevant community organized meetings and program opportunities for the Business Development team to participate in.
• Consistently markets Limestone Health to build community awareness and ensure a positive image of the program.
• Participates in the development and execution of marketing special events as assigned by the Director of Business Development.
• Currently Enrolled in College Courses/Internship Hours Needed
• Some Clinical or Sales Experience Preferred
• Valid driver's license and a favorable Motor Vehicle Report (MVR), along with proof of insurance when using your own auto
• Must show proof of automobile insurance
Hours & Compensation • 29 hours per week
• Compensation is $15 per hour