Posted in Art 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Center Valley, Pennsylvania
Lift is our paid social Audience Development team that works strategically with Ad Operations, Programmatic Yield, and Edit teams to develop and analyze campaigns to drive profitable traffic across our 22+ digital brand portfolio including Elle, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Harper’s Bazaar, Men’s Health, Seventeen, Good Housekeeping, Town & Country and more.
As a part of the Lift team, the Audience Development Buyer will be responsible for media buying across self-serve paid social API tools. The ideal candidate should be highly organized, confident with copy writing for social posts, detail-oriented, possess a passion for analytics, and able to multi-task.
The Audience Development Buyer responsibilities include:
• Launch and maintain paid media campaigns including ad set up, choosing creative, writing copy, and ad optimization
• Analyze and manipulate campaign reporting determine optimization opportunities
• Track campaign performance and trends over time to help shape future campaign strategy
• Manage a variety of ad-hoc requests to deepen our understanding of how our brands are performing with our audience and competitive set
• Experience with analytics, an analytical or media focused degree
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs, especially Excel and Google spreadsheets
• Comfortable working with large datasets, organizing and interpreting datasets and metrics to tell a story
• Working Knowledge of Google Analytics
• Comfortable in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Proven ability to handle multiple deliverables with a tight deadline
• digital experience pertaining to paid social, experience with a media company or publisher is a plus