Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Brockton, Massachusetts
NORTHEAST ELECTRICAL DISTRIBUTORS IS THE #1 CHOICE FOR ELECTRICAL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES!
NorthEast is a full-service electrical distributor to Electrical Contractors, Industrial, OEM, Utility, and Institutional customers. With its' Industrial/OEM Division, NorthEast Electrical Distributors has grown into one of the largest electrical distributors in New England offering more than 30 convenient locations. The company operates these strategically located branches throughout the 6 New England States in order to make exceptional customer service available to our customers.
NorthEast prides itself on its value-added service offerings and its highly trained and knowledgeable staff. We have built a solid and compelling foundation of product, distribution, and customer relations. With one of the largest product offerings in New England, superior logistics, shared resources and strong vendor relations, NorthEast provides the highest level of customer service.
As a member of the Central Distribution Center, you will be responsible for all driver duties as required. The person in this position is exposed to all elements that exist in a warehouse and driving environment where the noise level is usually moderate. The person in this position will frequently lift and/or move up to 100lbs with a Powered Industrial Truck and may manually lift and/or move up to 70lbs
* Deliver material in a timely manner to customers.
* Maintain vehicle in proper working condition conduct daily inspections as stated in established policies and procedures.
* Load and unload trucks, move material in a safe manner using forklift, pallet jack, handcart, or other device.
* Count, check, prepare, and record items being received or shipped.
* May assemble, package, label, stack, palletize, and route material for safe delivery or storage.
* Complete paperwork, documentation, and data input in accordance with established procedures.
* Perform maintenance and housekeeping duties.
* Perform other related duties as required or directed by manager.
The person in this position will frequently lift and/or move up to 100lbs with a Powered Industrial Truck and may manually lift and/or move up to 70lbs.
Education and Experience:
* High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
* Valid CDL Driver s license and acceptable driving record required
Brockton, Massachusetts, United States
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, veteran status or any other protected class.
Northeast Electrical is an M/F/Disabled and Vet EEO/AA employer.