Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Mill, South Carolina
The Product Management team within LPL s Investor & Investment Solutions (IIS) group is responsible for delivering a highly competitive set of investment solutions. The focus of this role will be executing on a variety of initiatives that support our strategic product roadmap. This is a fluid product management team focused on building efficiency, being accountable and executing outcomes cross functionally. Individuals in this role must have a full understanding of, and ability to explain, all business aspects of our products/platforms and must be able to work with numerous business units across the firm. The teams goal is to leverage the strengths of our existing model, enhance the capabilities we offer our advisors and execute with excellence.
The Assistant Vice President, IIS End Client Lending Solutions is responsible for managing and further developing LPL s lending capabilities falling under margin and securities lending. This individual will oversee a comprehensive lineup of services and will develop and manage a strategic roadmap to revamp capabilities, drive awareness and adoption. This role will also lead partnerships with banks and other financial services providers to deliver additional products and services.
LPL is enhancing their end client lending solutions. This role will be responsible for work on our margin rate structure, technology implementation, the development marketing materials and handbooks, communication, user experience, launch and adoption.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Execute implementation of end client lending capabilities and drive help adoption
* Utilize LPL s strong Balance Sheet as a strategic differentiator from competitors and identify innovative solutions to help our advisors grow
* Provide a suite of lending products for our end clients to help drive organic growth for the advisors at LPL
* Align lending capabilities with the marketplace so that we are competitive and look for opportunities to be differentiated versus our peers
* Ensure the proper risk management oversight and controls are developed
* Product Management ownership leading significant opportunities to define and execute on a roadmap to develop a competitive program
* Manage programs, including developing and managing bank and key partner relationships.
* Oversight of Collateralized Lending program to include collaborating with partner banks on marketing plans, managing internal processes to achieve the optimal client experience, and consulting with internal business partners and Financial Advisors to assist in identifying the best solutions for clients.
* Oversee workflows to develop a competitive product and ability to drive the pathway for marketing our capabilities
* This role will be responsible for coordinating across the organization, developing a product roadmap, and driving adoption and customer satisfaction
* Collaboration with internal business partners, including client-facing teams, finance, and operations, to deliver best-in-class product solutions, while achieving revenue targets.
* Define and implement strategic profit and growth roadmaps for assigned products.
* Provide thought leadership on a wide range of subjects related to cash, lending and banking services, including regulatory matters, market trends and the competitive landscape.
* Creation and ongoing maintenance of marketing materials and handbook
* Treating Margin as a formalized product and continue to develop competitive rate structures and determine optimal approach to rate structure
* Continue to implement and enhance marketing strategy
* Assess and develop lending partnership suite of products
* Gain alignment on opportunities and need for funding including cost and benefit analysis
* Product lifecycle including user experience and technology integration
* Developed the journey maps for new clients and existing clients and identified areas of technology integration to create better client experience
Experience and Skill Requirements:
* Ability to asses and develop operations infrastructure needed to implement
* Increase penetration via advisor dialogue and investor marketing campaign to drive higher adoption and ultimately revenue
* 7+ years related experience in the Lending/Margin/Banking/Brokerage industry; with a strong understanding of industry
* Articulate, confident, driven professional with the ability to work with experienced professionals in a results-oriented, fast-paced and growing environment
* Understanding of the regulatory landscape with regard to margin, lending and bank products
* High level of intellectual curiosity and business acumen
* Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with all levels within an organization
* Superior communication and presentation skills
* Strong project management and organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and multi-task
* College degree required, MBA, CFA or advanced degree a plus Series 7 and 66 preferred
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
* Ability to clearly present and frame product cycle, roadmap, timeline and milestones
ABOUT LPL FINANCIAL:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.