Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fremont, California
Global Financial Services supports Tesla s global expansion by organizing financing for Tesla customers. As an Automotive Credit Underwriter you ll be responsible for reviewing credit history, evaluating credit risk, and either approving or denying finance requests.
* Analyze application data including credit reports, tax returns, and bank statements
* Review, underwrite, and structure finance requests in accordance with company guidelines
* Ensure compliance with relevant policies and procedures
* Identify opportunities for process optimization and operational efficiency gains
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Minimum 2 years related experience within consumer or commercial credit environment
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent in relevant discipline
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Effective oral and written communication skills, and ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
* Innovative thinker with creativity and strategic vision
* High level of independence, reliability, integrity, and accountability
* Strong work ethic, ability to multi-task, and maintain composure in a high pressure fast-paced environment
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.