Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Minnetonka, Minnesota
Title: Network Engineer
Location: Minnetonka, MN
Trimble Transportation Trimble Transportation is in business for optimizing the movement of freight by providing shippers and carriers both mobility, enterprise and visibility software tools they need to run their businesses more efficiently. As the leading provider of Transportation Management Software (TMS), Asset Management Software (AMS), and Fleet Management Software (FMS) we are devoted to propelling companies in the trucking industry toward increased efficiency, lower costs and optimize operations.
40% Operational support and incident resolution.
20% System maintenance: Perform firmware / OS upgrades on routers, switches, firewalls, access points, and other devices in accordance with company needs.
20% Architect/design and integrate LAN/WAN solutions.
10% Develop and maintain standard configurations, procedures, and guidelines for installing and operating data services.
10% Writing and maintaining network documentation.
* 5+ years Cisco Enterprise and Datacenter Network experience
* 4+ years of Palo Alto Technology experience in solutions design and systems engineering with a focus on Next-Generation Firewall and some comparative technologies.
* 3+ years on F5 Hardware/Software primary on designing, implementing, and supporting LTM, APM, ASM, and GTM running vCMP on VIPRION HA platforms in a multi-datacenter infrastructure.
* AWS services
* Extensive background in internetworking, LAN, and WAN technologies.
* Strong TCP/IP networking skills.
* Experience that emphasizes L2-L4 Networks (L2 switching architectures including Spanning Tree
* IP routing that includes OSPF and BGP, and L4 Load balancing).
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
* Experience and knowledge of modern network threats and malware, network forensics, automation tools and technologies, and endpoint security technologies.
* F5 Certificated Administrator, F5 Certified Technology Specialist (LTM, DNS, ASM and APM), and/or F5 Certified Solution Expert.
* CCNP / CCIE Routing and Switching.
* UNIX/Linux, and Windows-based systems.
* Mature and effective time-management skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience working in 24 x 7 infrastructure with complex, high availability applications.
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D