Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Riverside, California
SERVICE MANAGEMENT ANALYST
8AM - 5PM
Commensurate with Experience
In support of the IT Service Management (ITSM) initiative, this position will support the development and implementation of optimizing enterprise service management processes, and improving service delivery and collaboration within and across business functions. An additional outcome of the ITSM Initiative is the implementation of best practices as it relates to problem, change, incident, demand, configuration, asset and more. The position will report directly to the ITSM Program Coordinator and will have primary responsibility for translating current ITSM processes into efficient future state business process designs, including documenting business requirements, processes, functions and best practices. Additional responsibilities will include working with customers to demonstrate and review the out-of-the-box ServiceNow processes, analyze the need for customizations or configurations that will support the desired future state and facilitate acceptance and drive business value. The salary offer will be commensurate with experience but within the budget range of $90,000 to $100,000.
Bachelor's degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training.
4 - 7 years of related experience.
Experience in coordinating with developers, reviewing their work and providing guidance as and when necessary
Ability to coach, facilitate, and influence people.
Ability to focus on priorities, strategies, and vision.
Skilled in facilitation, consulting and relationship building.
Demonstrates analytical, problem-solving, project planning and implementation skills.
Possesses effective verbal and written communication skills.
Has thorough knowledge of the organizational development and effectiveness field, theories, models to assess, design and implement customized organizational interventions.
Demonstrates ability to learn quickly, reason, synthesize and generalize based on information obtained.
Thorough Knowledge of ITIL framework and IT Service Management
Demonstrated lead experience in systems integration
In-depth understanding and skill in process and systems requirement documentation standards, such as use case modeling, user story creations and narrative description
Broad knowledge relating to software design
In the Heart of Inland Southern California, UC Riverside is located on nearly 1,200 acres near Box Springs Mountain in Southern California; the park-like campus provides convenient access to the vibrant and growing Inland region. The campus is a living laboratory for the exploration of issues critical to growing communities' air, water, energy, transportation, politics, the arts, history, and culture. UCR gives every student, faculty and staff member the resources to explore, engage, imagine and excel.
UC Riverside is recognized as one of the most ethnically diverse research universities in the country boasting several key rankings of which we are extremely proud.
* UC Riverside was included in the (August 2018) edition of The Princeton Review's "The Best 382 Colleges."
* Shanghai Jiao Tong University (August 2017) Academic Ranking of World Universities ranked UC Riverside among the top 151 institutions. This survey bills itself as "the most trustworthy precursor of global rankings of the world's top 500 universities."
* In 2016, UCR was recognized for graduation rate success by the Association of Public and Land-Grant Universities (APLU) for achieving near parity across racial-ethnic, socio-economic, and gender boundaries.
* UCR ranks among the Top 15 Public Research Universities in the nation, as identified by the 2017 Washington Monthly.
* In 2017, two separate reports from the Education Trust celebrated UCR as a national leader for African American and Latino student success. UCR was one of just three schools to be named top-performing institutions in both reports and the only California campus recognized among 18 top-performing colleges and universities in the nation for high black student graduation rates.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer with a strong institutional commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty and staff. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For information about our generous employee benefits package, visit: Employee Benefits Overview
JOB DESCRIPTION DETAILS
View complete Job Description for this position