Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Provides management and leadership direction to clinic on a day-to-day basis. Works with Medical Director, Regional Director, clinic staff and corporate staff to ensure the overall wellbeing and safety of patients.
* Ensure compliance with all local, state, federal and Colonial Management Group, LP rules, regulations and policies.
* To ensure that the clinic operates within all operating budgets including payroll, supplies and overtime.
* Actively recruits for all clinic staff including contract labor.
* Responsible for accurate daily accounting of all cash transactions (including deposits) and daily accounting of medication inventory at the clinic.
* Provide administrative and clinical supervision to staff.
* Monitor all clinic staff and contract labor in the performance of their duties and responsibilities.
* Keep Colonial Management Group, LP informed, through the Regional Director, of any significant events or regulatory issues which may occur.
* Make timely recommendations to address any regulatory concerns or significant issues that occur within the clinic.
* Establish and maintain positive working relationships with local, state and federal authorities as necessary.
* Guides, coaches and disciplines all staff within their clinic according to Colonial Management Group, LP standards.
* Ensure appropriate staff levels of qualified personnel are maintained in accordance with local, state, and federal regulations and Colonial Management Group, LP policies.
* Provide quarterly quality assurance reviews.
* Achieve a three-year accreditation award from recognized accrediting bodies through daily application and conformance with national accreditation standards.
* Prepare and submit annual, quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily reports as requested and required.
* Ensures that all patients and staff have completed all intake, admission, discharge and aftercare paperwork.
* Develop patient group session schedule for counseling staff to further strengthen the patient's bond with the clinic.
* Ensures proper training and development for all clinic staff and contract labor.
* Ensures patient progress is accurately documented by staff in all patient charts.
* Identifies any clinic needs and works to address those needs.
* Reports abuse maltreatment and patient grievances to Regional Director and CCO.
* Educates patients in all aspects of treatment, corresponding health issues and steps to recovery.
* Assists in monitoring all patient activities on center premises.
* Actively participates in community relations activities.
* Ensures that staff members have a clear understanding of Colonial Management Group, LP's policies and procedures.
* Ensures staff compliance with 42 CFR Part 2 and 45 CFR Parts 160 & 164.
* Responsible for obtaining and maintaining proper licensure and/or certification according to specific state requirements.
* Actively participates in CARF conformance and the state audit process.
* Conducts treatment team and staff meetings on a regular basis.
* Acts always in the best interest of the program and company; honors, supports and protects the proprietary rights of the company.
* Responsible for reporting all incidents at the clinic level to the Regional Director, Zone Director, Director of Human Resources and the Corporate Compliance Officer.
* Holds the first interaction with all legal documents and is responsible for ensuring that they are handled according to policy.
* Complete all staff and contract employee's annual performance reviews in a timely manner
* Ensure completion of Stakeholder Surveys at the clinic level
* Responsible for all end of year data gathering efforts
* Minnesota Staff Only: Responsible for completing Freedom From Chemical Use Form.
* Third party billing clinics only: cross-train all clinic staff on deductible conversion and all third party billing requirements.
(Scope of the person's authority, including a list of jobs that report to this job).
* All clinic staff members and all contract labor in the region.
(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the competencies (minimum knowledge, skill, and ability) required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
Education/Licensure/Certification: Education, Licensure and/or Certification needed per individual state requirements.
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent work experience required; Master's preferred.
* Must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience in program operations/ management, including direct oversight of a medical, clinical, and/or administration team. Ability to demonstrate experience of progressive leadership skills.
* Minimum of four (4) years of experience in one or more of the following fields: substance abuse, psychology, sociology, counseling or another related field.
* LPCC, LADAC, LMSW, LISW preferred but not required.
* Knowledge of Methadone, general counseling practices, Federal Confidentiality Law, HIPAA & ethics.
* Must be computer literate and have basic knowledge of all Microsoft products.
Skill and Ability:
* Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be able to multitask, prioritize workload.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
(The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
Finger Dexterity: Use primarily for writing, operating calculator, telephone, keyboard and other office equipment.
Talking: Ability to communicate with patients and fellow employees.
Hearing: Ability to hear normal conversations and receive ordinary information.
Vision: Average, ordinary, visual acuity necessary to observe patients and work on computer. Clear vision at 20 inches or less and distant vision at 20 feet or more.
Physical Strength: Sedentary work; sitting much of the time. Ability to lift up to 10 pounds. Movement such as standing, walking and occasional bending or reaching is required. Exerts up to 10 pounds of force occasionally.
(The working conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
* Ability to operate in an open work area with moderate everyday noise.
* Ability to perform other duties as required.
* Communication (oral)
* Conflict management
* Customer/patient focus
* Decision making
* Managing and measuring work performance
* Problem solving
* Teamwork (encouraging and building)
* Time management
(The mental activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
Reasoning Ability: Ability to resolve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled