Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
* Provide operational management of non-clinical staff who support case management, utilization review, and/or specialty reviews activities.
* Develop, implement, and maintain departmental policies and procedures, staffing protocols, training programs, quality management programs, and department budgets.
* Ensure that department fully meets all required legal, contractual and accreditation standards as well as compliance with corporate policies.
* Participate in business/product development, proposals and customer relations activities.
* May also perform non-clinical work, e.g., processing providers requests for services.
* AA/AS in a related field
* Equivalent combination of education and/or work experience may be substituted
* Intermediate MS Office Suite proficiency
* Working knowledge of Medicaid, workers' compensation, or commercial insurance preferred
* 4+ years of work experience that includes healthcare experience
* 1+ years of supervisory experience; experience with financial management
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Qualis Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that embraces and practices diversity, reflecting the communities we serve. We encourage minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply.