Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Trenton, New Jersey
The Territory Sales Manager leads the company's efforts to increase loyalty, dealer share, improve overall business growth and expand relationships with small to medium multi-location customers. Assigned to key regional retailers, the Territory Sales Manager is responsible for developing strategic sales plans to achieve budgeted sales goals and assigned strategic account objectives.
This role may represent the entire range of the TSI portfolio of products, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring customer's needs and expectations are met by the company. The key focus is on the customer's headquarters and buying office, while coordinating closely with field sales associates assigned to the account.
- Responsible for sales, profit, expense, advertising, marketing and merchandising functions for assigned account buying offices and retail outlets, as well as other accounts as appropriate.
- Develops a strategic sales and profit plan to build key-decision-maker relationships within the accounts, and orchestrates internal resources to ensure maximum results from marketing programs and account specific training materials used in the training for sales associates
- Initiates and implements approved pricing policies for all marketing programs to maximize profit objectives
- Develops core annual marketing and advertising programs with each account.
- Develops short and long range business plans for each customer
- Interfaces with multiple business functions
- Analyzes performance and implements strategy to achieve goals/reinforce brand position
- Works with RSA's to train and deliver presentations
- May work with retailer to establish pricing, subsidies, etc.
- Responsible for growing account revenue, profit, margin, share to achieve budgeted goals
- Owns small to medium regional accounts
- Interfaces with various internal company business departments
- Ensures communication of all customer-specific programs, corporate guidelines, and corporate policies.
- Keeps Company executives updated on the strategic plans of customers.
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Between three - five years sales experience with a career emphasis on bedding, furniture, or premium consumer durables
- Demonstrated track record of building and maintaining outstanding customer relationships
- Able to expand customer base, increase profit, revenue and balance of share
- Bachelor's degree (BA, or BS) from four-year college or university is preferred.