Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Mahwah, New Jersey
Req ID: 57152
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a ERP Instructional Designer to join our team in Mahwah, New Jersey (US-NJ), United States (US).
DAY TO DAY JOB DUTIES:
* Perform audience analysis to document learning needs and preferences
* Create end-user training templates and materials (ILT, WBT) course outlines, drafts
* Work with IT and business SMEs to gather information and input
* Support execution of Train-the-Trainer knowledge transfer program and workshops
* Create end-user training delivery schedule, advise on logistic needs, and report results
* Oversee end-user training delivery, assist in delivering classes as needed
* Coordinate with LMS administrators on eLearning upload/tracking
* Minimum 2 years of experience in a Training Developer role
* Minimum 2 years of experience with SAP or Oracle
* Minimum 2 years of experience supporting IT-driven training delivery
* Minimum 1 year of experience in a Training role for ERP (SAP, Oracle) implementations
TRAVEL: This position requires someone who can travel up to 100%. Preferred location is Midwest.
DEGREE: BACHELORS IN EDUCATION, WRITING, COMMUNICATIONS OR COMPARABLE DEGREE
NICE TO HAVE:
* LMS Administration experience
* eLearning tool experience (Captivate, Articulate)
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.