Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Irving, Texas
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Work From Home
This position is part time and works from home/remote.
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? JUMP-START YOUR CAREER today with HCA Healthcare
We want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
Student Loan Repayment Program
100% matching 401k based on years of service
Tuition Assistance/Reimbursement Programs
Consumer discounts on hundreds of goods and services
Leadership development programs
Auto, Home, and Life insurance options
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Medical and childcare flex spending accounts
We are seeking a Pre Insurance Verification Rep for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with HIGH QUALITY, EFFICIENT CARE. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
The Pre Insurance Rep works with our Shared Service Center to ensure all insurance documentation is acquired for patients that have pre-registered for their appointments.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
* Perform pre-registration and insurance verification prior to date of service
* Follow scripted benefits verification and pre-certification format and record responses
* Assign Insurance Plans (IPlan's) accurately
* Perform electronic insurance eligibility confirmation when applicable and document results
* Complete Medicare Secondary Payor Questionnaire as applicable for retention in imaging
* Calculate patient cost share and be prepared to collect via phone or make payment arrangement and instruct patient on where to present at time of appointment
* Contact patient via phone to confirm or obtain missing demographic information
QUALIFICATIONS * High school diploma or GED required
*One year of related experience required
Parallon is an INDUSTRY LEADER in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a WORLD'S MOST ETHICAL COMPANY by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides SATISFACTION AND PERSONAL GROWTH, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.