Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dublin, Ohio
At OCLC, we believe you'll do the best work of your life when you're living the best life possible.
We work hard to build the technology that connects thousands of today's libraries. But we also work hard to make a job at OCLC a meaningful part of a balanced life- not a substitute for one.
The Job Details are as follows:
Discover. Innovative. Collaborate. Inform. A few words we use to describe a career at OCLC.
OCLC, a worldwide library services organization headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, is a leader in information technologies and innovative online services. With office locations around the globe, OCLC employees are dedicated to offering premier services and software to help libraries cut costs while keeping pace with the demands of our information-driven society. We are seeking a Software Engineer to join our team!
• Uses industry standard programming techniques to translate requirements and designs into code.
• Analyze and solve problems in existing systems.
• Design, code and test multiple modules of a system in a timely manner.
• Participates in unit, system and acceptance testing by designing tests, building test data, test execution and evaluation. Along with recommending/making improvements/fixes to the tested system.
• Assists in developing and interpreting requirements.
• Follows all OCLC ISO-9000 procedures and the SDLC, as they pertain to their work unit, and continually seeks improvements to development procedures.
• Participates in the analysis and implementation of 3rd party solutions for OCLC applications with the ability to understand the impact and analyze the risk.
• Plans and participates in load, capacity, and performance analysis and/or testing.
Experience with the following is desirable: