Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: NORWALK, Connecticut
Manage and audit the usage of Sales Systems for a region of 10 to 15 hotels. Train proper usage of sales related systems and enhance the accuracy and comprehensiveness of the database, in order to increase daily productivity for sales, catering and conference service personnel. Accurately generate, process and deliver all reports required by HEI's Sales SOPs. Develop, communicate and deploy Sales Systems standards in accordance with HEI business objectives.
* Manage the use of HEI's Sales Systems, ensuring accuracy and usage, in accordance HEI's sale systems related SOPs.
* Manage and administrate the sales systems database to ensure data integrity for accurate reporting, including maintenance of security of confidential material stored in the database
* Formulate, deliver and support Sales Systems standards and procedure.
* Prepare, generate, and distribute all required daily, weekly and monthly report, in a timely manner
* Prepare, deliver, support and audit sales incentive calculation reports for individual and team production, in a timely manner
* Analyze data and reports, provide strategies and recommendations to be utilized by property and corporate team
* Manage all interfaces relating to the Sales and Catering Systems including, but not limited to, the PMS interface, Meeting Broker, Delphi Diagrams, Meeting Matrix, eProposal
* Develop training tools, including Brainsharks, user guides, SOPs, and job aids
* Conduct initial and follow up training on all Sales related systems and tools (I.E. Delphi / CI/TY / Envision, Meeting Matrix, Delphi Diagrams, eProposal, VAW, Incentive Calculator, I-Server)
* Provide technical and procedural support for all Sales related systems and tools
* Serve as the primary helpdesk contact for database and system issues; perform various trouble-shooting duties
* Create ad hoc database queries and custom reports, including reports for sales prospecting, revenue management and incentive calculations
* Exercise discretion regarding business intelligence and proprietary information (i.e.: Hotel sales, revenue and production; salary and bonus calculations; user credentials
* Develop standards and procedures regarding Sales Systems in support of HEI objectives
* Deploy and Support standards and procedures
* Manage and complete major projects as assigned
* Work with applicable sales systems' vendors during new product installation as well as to troubleshoot any issues
* Ensure all HEI Sales Systems standards are being met on a regular basis by all sales associates
* Create, modify and update any property specific form documents, menus, menu items and resources in the function room names, function room capacity, function room rental & guestroom types and BEO section
* Ensure proper elimination or combination of: Duplicate accounts, accounts with inactive sources or no sources, join wedding/social bookings into one account and operator error bookings
* Assist IT with installation of any upgraded and/or affiliated sales/catering software application and assist in providing training modules. (I.e. Computer Based Training modules (CBT's)
* Responsible for ensuring all Sales Systems users are trained and keep up to date on the latest applications and HEI Standards
* SSA Support acts as the liaison between property individuals, MIS, and vendor support for all questions or support issues related to Sales Systems tools and software
* User Maintenance - Manage adding, retiring and transferring of all users in Sales Related Systems
* Create database auditing tools and implement best practices
* Manage all user access to Sales Systems. Set up the Default lead catcher for the hotels along with a backup lead catcher as needed. Create assignment rules when needed.
* Perform any other job related duties as assigned
* At least 2 years of sales system (Delphi, CI/TY, Envision) management and analytical experience preferred
* HS Diploma required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
* Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
* Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process
* Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written
* Must possess excellent computational and analytical abilities and keen attention to detail
* Must possess advanced computer skills and detailed knowledge of Microsoft Word, Sales & Catering Software platforms (Delphi, CI/TY, Opera), Microsoft Excel, SSRS, Crystal Report Writer, Marketvision
* Desire to participate as part of a team
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.