Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
We are looking for Oracle PL/SQL Developer building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
Minimum experience of 5 years.
· Skillset – Strong experience in Oracle & PL / SQL.
· Should have good debugging skills to perform Root Cause Analysis.
· Experience with scheduling batch job, monitoring tools. Control-m experience is a must.
· Experience in working with .net-Nice to Have.
· Should be able to manage high volume data, prior experience in data manipulation/extraction.
· Strong client communication. Work closely with delivery team to provide input on industry trends to tailor our delivery offerings to Meet the market needs.
· Understand the technical requirements of enterprise customers and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of our solution for our enterprise customer eco-system.
· Provide SME level-consultation with project team and end users to identify application runtime environments.
· Leads or participates in the successful delivery of complex customer IT Infrastructure projects from planning, design to implementation.
· Continuously focuses on project delivery excellence and high level of customer satisfaction. Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
• Has a good practical understanding of technology and its application.
• Good grasp of technology and tools used for development.
• Fair understanding of project management skills.
• Fair amount of domain expertise gained through working on the application or certification programs.
• Within own team or department at operational level.
• Contact with user/customer at peer / first /middle management level.
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
|1||Oracle Enterprise Manager (EM)||PL2||Required|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|