Posted in Information Technology 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Denver, Colorado
1. Knowledge in Wifi communication protocols 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax
2. Knowledge working in cloud-based infrastructure – e.g. AWS, Plume
3. Understanding for Wireless LAN Security, PPPoE, MIMO, QOS Prioritization, Wireless/Wired Network troubleshooting.
4. Experience in testing the Customer premises equipment, Routers and Cable Modem.
1. Automation via Ixia Chariot and Octoscope would be a plus.
2. Having the developer background (Java/C++) will be a plus too.
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|