Posted in Other 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Warrendale, Pennsylvania
Works as part of the fulfillment clean room team in training, staffing and maintaining clean room operations. Adhere to strict USP , USP , USP and HIPAA regulations. All team members will be expected to work as per Policies and Procedures (P &P) and Work Instructions with onsite or offsite departments, internal or external to the company as directed. The weights listed in Essential Functions will vary as size and needs of the department change. All team members are expected to work with Supervisors and Management to cross-train and develop proficiency across all functional areas of the job. The lead will help direct efforts around specific functions.
* Standard Work defined by Supervisor/Manager/Clean Room Pharmacist(s)
* Works in a production setting to help production needs and stay familiar with current work instructions.
* Additional duties as assigned.
Staffing: 80%; Training: 10%; Inventory: 5%; Scheduling: 5%
* Must currently be a member of the Clean Room Technician staff
* High School diploma or GED required.
* 3-5 years relevant experience.
* Pharmacy Technician license / certification / registration as required by state laws.
* Basic math skills and general PC knowledge including Microsoft Office, Internet, and email required.
* Strong Verbal and written communication skills desired.
* Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and quality.
* Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic environment to learn quickly, solve problems, and make decisions with minimal supervision.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, production environment.
* A willingness and ability to learn internal systems/processes/programs as needed
* Sterile Compounding
* Non-sterile compounding
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Through the range of healthcare products and services Accredo offers, team members provide in-depth care for patients with chronic health conditions like hemophilia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis and growth hormone deficiencies. In addition to the wide range of healthcare products offered to these patients, we provide comprehensive management services, including outcomes measurement, counseling, clinical care management programs, social services and reimbursement services. In these very high-touch roles, employees leave every day knowing they made a positive impact on patient lives.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the \\"Most Admired Companies\\" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran.