Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Dover, Delaware
@SYNNEX, we believe everyone has a story to tell. If you have a passion for advancing technology solutions, always putting customers first and want to become part of a team that embraces differences and creates trends, build your career story with us. We strive to create a work environment that is fun and inclusive with a sense of work-life balance and charitable giving.
Our recruiting experience is digital!
Technology is at the core of our business we don t just sell technology, we use it. The power of digital interviewing allows you the flexibility of using your computer or mobile device to record your interview on your own schedule in the comfort of your home. Our recruiting process allows you to tell your story in a stress-free way that is interactive and fun, so if you receive a link to Share your Story with us, we hope you have an awesome digital experience.
GET INSPIRED BY THE WORK YOU LL DO
This position functions as a primary relationship manager with their vendor, owns the development of sales initiatives and is a direct point of contact for vendor-specific inquiries from both internal sales organization as well as reseller community.
As a primary relationship manager between the company and a major vendor, the individual in this position would:
* Develop and execute the vendor-specific strategic business plan; Strategic initiatives management, Tracking, execution
* Provide input and direction on usage/allocation of vendor marketing funds
* Develop and execute (where applicable) unique reseller enablement activities; Certification and/or tracking, Partner program management
* Attend events as a representative of both the company and the vendor, including but not limited to; Industry events, Reseller-sponsored events (end-user facing), Distribution events, Vendor-sponsored events (reseller facing)
* Deliver vendor-specific presentations to both internal (sales) and external (reseller) audiences.
* Develop and present quarterly business review presentation material and data.
* Develop new and unique routes to market for vendor-specific reseller community leveraging value programs, vertical programs, and unique platforms.
* Visit reseller offices to conduct business reviews, deliver information about the vendor, or train sales staff on vendor-specific material.
* Assist in the development and execution of new product launches delivered by the vendor.
* Identify target partners
* Identify appropriate marketing outlets
* Track and report progress
* Maintain knowledge of industry and market trends as it relates to both the specific vendor as well as the overall technology segment
* Manage and report pipeline on an annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly basis
* Collaborate with the Product Management team regarding necessary inventory levels to support the pipeline
* Collaborate with internal and field sales organization on reseller-specific proposals, bids, and RFPs as it relates to value-added offerings, pricing proposals, and rebate proposals.
* Work directly with resellers on a deal-specific basis regarding pricing needs.
* Operate as a direct point-of-contact for sales and product related questions servicing both the internal sales organization as well as the reseller community.
* Possess a working knowledge of the company s ERP system in order to answer questions related to pricing, front end margins, net gross margins, order ETAs, inventory status, and customer-specific data.
YOUR PASSION IS SPARKED BY:
* Bachelor s degree from an accredited university with a minimum of four - seven years of related experience OR an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Ability to work in a diverse, dynamic work environment.
* Proven business communications skills, including negotiations and presentation skills.
* Demonstrated skills and abilities in developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies.
* Proven experience in meeting and/or exceeding sales goals and objectives
* Proven skills and experience with sales processes, systems, and procedures.
* Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the interfaces between sales, marketing, and business development principles and practices.
* Proven contracts and program management skills and experience.
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
* Ability to work and strive in a diverse, dynamic work environment
* ABILITY TO TRAVEL UP TO 80% OF THE TIME
@ SYNNEX CORPORATION, WE BELIEVE EMPLOYEES ARE OUR GREATEST ASSET AND WE EMPOWER THEM TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR BUSINESS. DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION MAKES US ALL BETTER. QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, AGE, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, AND ALL OTHER PROTECTED STATUSES.
@ SYNNEX CANADA LIMITED, WE ARE COMMITTED TO SUPPORTING ACCOMMODATION AND INCLUSIVITY FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES THROUGHOUT THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS AND EMPLOYMENT LIFECYCLE. IF YOU REQUIRE ACCOMMODATION DURING THE RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION PROCESS, PLEASE LET US KNOW; WE WILL WORK WITH YOU TO MEET YOUR NEEDS.
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.