Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: TROY, Ohio
Clopay Building Products is North America’s largest residential garage door manufacturer. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service as well as unsurpassed quality and innovative products. Our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Production Lead in our Troy, Ohio manufacturing facility on 3rd shift.
In this position, the successful candidate will perform the following job responsibilities:
• Support the coordination and work activities of department personnel.
• Support the supervision in ensuring production commitments are met.
• Recommend, support, implement and ensure that safety is paramount in the department's performance.
• Perform job and safety training activities for all new department personnel.
• Monitor employee conformance with prescribed safety and quality regulations.
• Monitor the set-up of materials, equipment and staff to ensure success.
• Monitor quality checks to assure that the product is being produced within specifications.
• A high school diploma or equivalent is required, some college preferred, along with a minimum of 3 - 5 years of progressive manufacturing line responsibility.
• Basic computer skills are required with a familiarity of Microsoft Office Products.
Our employees are rewarded with competetive compensation, comprehensive benefits, including tuition reimbursement, paid holidays, sick and vacation time as well as a matching 401(k) savings plan. Please visit our website at www.clopay.com to learn more about our company.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free work environment. Male/Female/Veteran/Disabled. We welcome applications from Veterans and the Disabled!