Provides high level, more complex secretarial/administrative support to senior management employees or groups in the BankPrimary Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Required:
- Serve as a liaison between manager and bank personnel, responding to questions and issues on departmental matters.
- Creates non-routine correspondence and communications on behalf of manager
- Perform high level administrative / project assignments, relieving management of many day-to-day operations and ensuring smooth functioning of department.
- Prepare and arrange business presentations, management letters, and other communications to include agendas, meeting minutes.
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendar for manager. Coordinate all travel arrangements.
- Prepare disbursements and billings for approval. Maintains financial expense records
Associate's degree or equivalent in experience
4 years progressive secretarial/administrative support experience with demonstrated development of skills on-the-job