Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
SALESFORCE.ORG SOLUTION ENGINEERING MANAGER, NGO US
Everyone who wants to change the world should have the tools and technology to do so. Technology is the most powerful equalizer of our time, providing access to data, knowledge, and--above all--connections. Salesforce.org gets our technology in the hands of nonprofits and educators so they can connect with others and do more good. As a social enterprise, the more missions our technology supports, the more we invest back into technology and communities, creating an endless circle of good. We re here to help; visit us at Salesforce.org.
We're looking for exceptional candidates to join the Salesforce.org Solution Engineering team as an SE Leader. If you possess intellectual curiosity, great problem solving skills and an unwavering belief that the right technology can solve any problem then you are the ideal candidate for the job.
We are seeking a Solution Engineering leader to join the Salesforce.org NGO SE team. The NGO SE Manager will work within the existing NGO SE leadership team, and will also work closely with Sales and Industry Solutions to drive success for our customers in the nonprofit segment. The SE Manager is a player-coach, actively working with their team members to solve difficult problems, and coordinating corporate/external resources when required. This individual will be directly manage an existing team of 5 - 8 Solution Engineers, and will be responsible for allocating resources, performing employee reviews and evaluations, participating in strategic opportunities, driving relationships, and enabling team members to be successful in our markets.
* Candidate will possess solid analytical capabilities, be organized and able to work on many tasks at the same time.
* Candidate should be proficient with CRM technologies (or other Enterprise business applications) and be able to present to a business or technical audience.
* Candidate must be able to support the Solution Engineering team by providing guidance on sales strategies, approaches to solve specific problems, as well as a represent their team's needs to the Salesforce.org executive staff.
* Candidate should be able to communicate equally with internal resources such as Product Marketing, Technology & Products and Sales Leadership to gain commitment and support. This individual must have excellent strategic selling skills.
* 3-5 years of proven SE leadership experience
* Prior direct experience in the Nonprofit industry
* Direct experience in a prior Solution Engineering role
* Experience selling CRM and/or cloud computing solutions
* Ability to work as part of a team to solve business and technical problems in complex environments
* Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
* Proven time management & prioritization skills in a dynamic environment
* Knowledge of latest trends in nonprofit web technologies and online marketing
* B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, MBA, or equivalent work experience
* Ability to travel domestically (up to 50%)
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.