Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas, Texas
Products and Technology
Enterprise Data Services - Member of Technical Staff
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune s 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!The IT Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) function is responsible for the delivery of operational reporting and performance metrics to various business domains including Sales and Sales Operations, Marketing, Finance, and Employee Success.Team also manages all aspects of rolling out Salesforce s analytics tool Wave to internal business partners.The Salesforce IT EDW team is looking for an experienced BI developer who will work on designing, developing and implementing new functionality and increasing test coverage of systems that support various internal business processes at Salesforce.com. This requires the candidate to be able to learn quickly, work in a fast paced environment, and have the ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical personnel.
* Install, Configure and manage Tableau platform or equivalent reporting platforms, Configuring the metadata repository (RPD) at the physical, logical and presentation layers to meet business requirements
* Install , Configure and Maintain our Informatica, Business objects & Tidal scheduler .
* Perform performance analysis and optimization of BI (Tableau or Business objects) reports, dashboards, ETL and other components.
* Tableau or equivalent reporting platform s Infrastructure experience, including tuning performance issues, monitoring applications, analyzing logs and performing system operations
* Reporting layer security configuration experience, including Single Sign-On with EBS Financials R12, definitions of groups and roles, restricting dashboard and Analysis access to specific groups, performing data filtering based on user group, and configuring LDAP integration
* Build Frameworks and automation across our stack for efficiency.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or a related discipline, with 5+ years of related Information systems experience in Data Engineering, Datawarehousing, Business Intelligence and delivery of BI solutions.
* Basic understanding of Data extraction mechanisms, data warehousing concepts, relational star-schema database designs, big data platforms and associated tools.
* Deep understanding and hands-on experience in unix shell scripting
* System Administration experience with Tableau, Informatica , Enterprise schedulers or equivalent BI / reporting platforms
* Cloud infrastructure knowledge of Aws or GCP is preferred.
* Deep and strong knowledge of SQL and relational database models.
* Experience working in an agile environment is required, must have a clear understanding of the role and responsibility of a Scrum Master.
* Excellent team player able to work with virtual and global across functional teams at all levels.
* Self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change, think through problems to come up with innovative solutions and deliver against tight deadlines.
* Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non technical audiences.
* Excellent interpersonal skills will be needed in order to build strong relationships that will be critical for the success of this role.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.