Trinity Industries is seeking Career Painters for the Cartersville GA location!
What You'll Do:
- Prepare, coat and finish metal and/or other surfaces.
- Operate conventional and airless spray equipment to apply industrial paint finishes on metal and other types of surfaces.
- Mix and apply alkyds, epoxies, gel coats, powder coats, urethane, zinc epoxies and water borne paint systems according to a prescribed formula.
- Adjust nozzles on spray guns to obtain the proper dispersion of the spray and monitors the flow and viscosity of the paint for solution.
- Proper use of mill gauge and monitors pressure amount.
- Clean paint lines, paint guns and performs other cleaning preventative maintenance to ensure that painting apparatus remains in working order.
- Regulate the temperature and air circulation in drying ovens.
- May also perform duties of Prep Worker.
- Initiate and maintain all applicable paperwork as required.
- Follow all safety rules and practices.
- May be involved in safety committees or initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need:
- 1-2 Years of commercial or industrial paint application experience required.
- Candidates must be able to work a first shift 6:00am - 2:30pm schedule Monday - Friday and all required overtime to include weekends if necessary.