Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Job ID: 154397
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is the leading supplier to the glazing, architectural, railing, construction, industrial, and automotive industries. Offering more than 60,000 products, we serve the industry from locations throughout North America, Europe, and Australia.
Oldcastle/C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. is seeking Manufacturing Maintenance Technician who reports to the Maintenance Supervisor. It is this technician responsibility to ensure that all scheduled and unexpected maintenance tasks be completed in an efficient and timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Daily verification of task completion and assessment of quality of the work performed
• Schedule work to be performed based on routine preventive maintenance schedules
• Inspects production equipment, machines, and tools
• Submit records (and proper data) of all preventive and corrective maintenance performed into the company computer system
• Specify parts necessary to complete repairs within assigned limits
• Provides Maintenance Operations Manager with recommendations for larger purchases or major repairs
• Coach maintenance employees on techniques and procedures
• Maintains a safe and productive work environment
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
• Must be able to diagnose problems, identify needs for improvement, and implement change
• Must manage production equipment spare key parts inventory to optimum levels
• 3+ years’ experience in the repair and maintenance of production equipment. Electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic troubleshooting skills are a must
• Willingness to work additional hours when required, including weekends
• Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
• Computer Experience required
What CRH Americas Offers You
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
C.R. Laurence Co., a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.