Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Senior Project Manager, Small Commercial Insurance
The Senior Project Manager (SPM) position will provide leadership and guidance managing projects for Chubb Small Commercial Insurance. The SPM will develop project plans, supporting business cases, and methodologies to prioritize and manage projects associated with new product development, product enhancements, and process improvements. He/she will ensure delivery of all projects on time and within budget to meet the strategic business objectives of the division.
• Utilize knowledge of project management methodologies and tools to develop project plans and to lead project teams in execution of the plans
• Develop and maintain project documentation including scope, measures of success, project plans, status reports, issue tracking, escalation and resolution, and financial tracking/forecasting
• Document business requirements gathering efforts; partner with division colleagues to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing technology and process design to achieve the goals of the enterprise
• Lead process mapping, modeling, and documentation
• Liaise with technology and business teams to ensure engagement and project progress
• Facilitate team meetings and work sessions; track key project milestones and communicate adjustments to key business stakeholders.
• Communicate with business leadership, technology leadership, and vendor partners to share program strategy, direction and changes
• Prepare formal presentations for business and technology leadership
• Manage vendor SLAs and milestones while maintaining positive relationships with vendor project managers
• A minimum of 7 years of experience leading business or technical projects, leadership experience a plus
• Experience and understanding of agile methodologies, best practices, and trends required
• Demonstrated ability to lead the management of multiple projects in a dynamic development environment
• Experience in the insurance industry highly preferred
• Demonstrated ability to identify, understand, and communicate business needs for technical projects
• Strong execution, logical thinking, and analytical skills
• Ability to influence change and drive results; track record of high achievement in a team-based, results-oriented culture
• Excellent presentation and written and verbal communication skills required
• Must be able to effectively communicate to key business and technology stakeholders at all levels
• Strong knowledge of MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Word required