Eurofins is the world leader in the food, bio/pharmaceutical product testing. It is also number one in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, discovery pharmacology, and central laboratory services. With over $2 billion in annual revenues and 23,000 employees across 225 sites in 39 countries, Eurofins is a leading international group of laboratories providing an unparalleled range of testing and support services to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, food, environmental, and consumer products industries and to governments.
Eurofins Environmental New England specializes in providing quality analytical data and exceptional customer service for a wide variety of environmental interests. We offer a full range of test methods for sediments, soils, sludge, solid waste, hazardous waste, drinking water, groundwater, industrial wastewater, plant and animal tissue, and air. Our labs are equipped with state-of-the-art technology to automate analysis deliverables, ensure data accuracy, and make results readily available to clients.
Eurofins is searching for a VOC Analyst in North Kingstown, RI.
VOC Analyst responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
• Knowledge and compliance of applicable methods and SOPs
• Analyzing samples and associated quality control samples by Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry and other methods
• Maintain, optimize and calibrate equipment
• Preparation of and loading samples onto instrumentation
• Comply with all quality assurance/quality control requirements that pertain to the organizational/technical function
• Review and report corresponding data into LIMS, maintain records in accordance with SOP guidelines
• Contribute to the development and improvement of Volatile Methods
• Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures
• Adhere to all Health and Safety Guidelines
• Adhere to Employee Handbook
The ideal candidate would possess :
• Strong computer, scientific (BS in Chemistry and laboratory experience preferred), and organizational skills, strong sense of personal accountability and responsibility
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
• Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field, with 8 credits college chemistry credits
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of North Kingtown, RI are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.