Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
You will be awarded a $5,000 signing bonus less applicable taxes provided a safe driving record and no accidents occur.
Home Every Night!
Annual earnings estimate $55,000-$65,000, with upside potential
Minimum guarantee of $1,920 each bi-weekly pay period
Medical/Dental Insurance Benefits start on Day 1
Retirement plan offering a competitive company match and an additional company contribution starting at 4%
Vacation and Holidays
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
APPLY VIA THE FOLLOWING METHODS:
Visit https://www.lhoist.com/us_en/application-process OR
Call our Recruiter: Karen at 254-675-1519
WHAT YOU LL DO ON A TYPICAL DAY:
Load and deliver lime slurry to our customers. Complete Pre/Post Inspections on equipment and ensure DOT regulations are met.
1. Deliver lime slurry shipments in a safe and timely manner.
2. Operation and Maintenance of Equipment:
* Read and interpret various gauges and instruments used in loading and handling equipment
* Analyze and evaluate work conditions and make adjustments to equipment as necessary
* Perform equipment inspections in accordance with DOT requirements
* Make minor repairs to equipment as needed to maintain fleet operation
* Must have a Class A CDL
* Must have Tanker endorsement with 6 months tanker experience
* Safe driving record
* Working knowledge of DOT regulations, fleet equipment, and excellent fleet mechanical skills.
* Ability to maneuver fleet equipment in heavy city traffic and remote job locations
* Maintain concentration, alertness, and attention to detail for an extended period
* Ability to resolve issues with limited supervision
* Occasional shift work, including some weekends and holidays
* Tolerate working outside in weather conditions as well as exposure to warm and cold temperatures, noise, and lime dust
* Access all areas within a site, which could include heights of 50 feet, confined spaces, and climbing ladders or stairs
* Able to lift up to 40 pounds
Lhoist North America offers a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, paid holidays, and vacation. Lhoist North America is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.