Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Midland, Texas
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Senior ARMO Staff Manager (Artificial Lift) to be based in Midland, TX.
* Coordinates and supervises activities of ARMO technical personnel via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support.
* Review work activities, job programs and job design in conjunction with the company s sales and marketing group and/or client s requirements.
* Responsible P&L for ARMO Artificial Lift Central area.
* Responsible for oversight and enforcement of all compliance with company policies and procedures, including inventory and asset management.
* Handles special projects, as assigned.
* Responsible for development of employees.
* Conducts all business activities in accordance to BHGE HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and BHGE Core Values. Qualifications/Requirements:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* 10+ years of experience in maintenance, manufacturing support or production.
* 5+ years of management experience in the oil and gas industry.
* 5+ years in Artificial Lift Systems.
* Ability and experience managing and directing high-level professionals.
* Strong leadership and people management skills.
* Experience in business and Profit & Loss (P&L) budgetary responsibility. Desired Characteristics:
* Bachelors degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Supply Chain or similar related degree.
* Exceptional product knowledge and industry experience. Locations: Midland, TX.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.