Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
GIS Analyst- Territory Analytics
Are you seeking an entrepreneurial, empowering workplace that allows you to:
* Develop a career track
* Leverage your current skills while developing new skills
* Work with an incredible team of people
Sunbelt Rentals--the fastest growing rental business in North America--is seeking a GIS Analyst- Territory Analytics to assist with the execution of territory analytics support. Position may include, but not limited to territory maintenance, data analysis, reporting, and database integration.
As a Territory Analytics GIS Analyst, you will support the tactical application of territory mapping and analysis. Assist sales support with territory and sales revenue related questions/resolutions based on sales specialty divisions. Position will require a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail as well as a strong working relationship with field personnel. The position may include, but not be limited to analytics support, mapping, database and detailed reporting to multiple levels within the organization.
* Execute and fulfill sales territory requests as related to sales rep assignment
* Assist in data analysis with territories, market values, and other sales support initiatives
* Create custom map tools and products
* Provide guidance to field on territory analytics program related questions
* Develop database queries and data extraction requests
* Execute and fulfill operational and sales related analytics and reporting
* Build relationships with sales leadership to serve as trusted partner
* Ability to work independently and manage workload while prioritizing tasks
* Research projects and perform additional duties as assigned by manager
Education, Experience and Job Requirements
BS in Geography/GIS or Business discipline with a minimum of two years experience in related field
* Preferred training or experience in ESRI ArcGIS platforms
* Significant Excel experience required as well as general knowledge of other core Microsoft Office Programs
* Microsoft SQL Server knowledge is also a plus
Individual must have the ability to learn and implement a variety of the company's concepts, practices, and procedures as outlined by senior management. Role will rely on ability to interpret situations and use good judgment to provide solutions and develop strong and reliable relationships with PCMs, DMs, and RVPs. Must have the ability to manage priorities/multiple projects and be able to work both collaboratively and independently. Candidate should possess demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and process requests in a timely manner.
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day.
The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 50 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws. Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected class.
GEAR UP FOR AN EXCITING CAREER!
IF A CURRENT SUNBELT RENTALS EMPLOYEE HAS REFERRED YOU FOR AN EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PLEASE NOTIFY THEM THAT YOU ARE APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION. IN ORDER FOR THE EMPLOYEE TO GET A REFERRAL BONUS THEY NEED TO CONTACT THEIR REGIONAL RECRUITER.