Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH BILLING COORDINATOR
This position is responsible for accurate submission, tracking and posting of behavioral health and substance abuse facility provider claims. This position must have the ability to use effective analytical skills to problem solve problems as they arise. The individual will work with our EMR business system to input, monitor and follow-up claims status, process appeals providing. The position must be highly proficient and accurate in performing patient insurance verifications and determining which insurance is primary. This position will be responsible for managing the appeals process, working with the insurance companies for claims resolutions. They will assist in enhancing our billing process through continuing research and identification of new and existing billing codes and techniques. The position will work closely with finance, accounting and the insurance companies to identify best practice for billing that maximum reimbursement for the Lakeview facility. .
Assignments/tasks are expected to be executed with considerable independence, must possess outstanding attention to deal and maintain compliance with established facility policies and procedures, contract requirements, organization bylaws, and federal and state regulations/laws. This position requires all of the following Role Requirements :
* Associate (AA) degree
* Three (3) years relevant business experience
* In lieu of degree a high school diploma or GED with five (5) years related experience may be substituted
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Good organization skill with high level of accuracy
* Ability to problem solves issues and knows when to request assistance.
* Must maintain a professional effective working relationships with internal and external customers
* Proficient computer skills includingMicrosoft Office 2010
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, disability, marital status or protected veteran status.