Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
CHILDREN\'S CASE MANAGER
The Children's Case Manager will assist clients in gaining access to needed medical, social, educational, and other services. Provide effective case management services to assigned clients. Interview, gather and interpret data with respect to assigned clients; complete an assessment of client using information from the client, the client s family and significant others, as well as collateral resources, including but not limited to current and past treatment records. Assess and address clients for the need for co-occurring services. Assess the holistic view of the client s emotional, social, behavioral, and developmental functioning within the home, school, work, and community. Use assessment information to develop an Individualized Treatment Plan for each assigned client. Develop treatment plans that utilize the client s strengths and address needs identified through case monitoring and assessments. Develop an individualized treatment plan in collaboration with the client, family, service providers and/or others significant to the implementation of the plan. Assess and accurately document client progress, and, in consultation with the client and significant others, make appropriate changes to the treatment plan to ensure ongoing progress toward goals.
* Bachelor s degree from an accredited university or college with a major in counseling, social work, psychology, criminal justice, nursing, rehabilitation, special education, health education, or a related human services field (a related human services field is one in which major course work includes the study of human behavior and development).
* Must have a minimum of one (1) year of full time or equivalent experience working with: children with serious emotional disturbances; OR
* Bachelor s degree from an accredited university or college and three (3) years full time or equivalent experience working with: children with serious emotional disturbances.
* Must be able to pass a background check.
* Ability to complete approved mental health targeted case management training within three months of initially providing case management services.
* Must have knowledge of available resources in the service area for children with serious emotional disturbances.
* Must have knowledge of and comply with state and federal statutes, rules and policies that effect the target population.
* Must be able to provide individualized, integrated mental health, substance abuse and co-occurring services to meet the needs of individuals served and their families.
* Must be able to use a computer.
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to work within the guidelines established in the policies and procedures of the agency and program.
* Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with multidisciplinary staff.
* Ability to recognize signs and symptoms of abuse.
* Ability to effectively relate to a variety of individuals, including persons living with a mental illness and/or substance use disorder, persons with developmental disabilities, family members of persons served, and co-workers.
* Ability to problem solve and advocate for persons served.
* Ability to assist in maintaining a therapeutic milieu.
* Ability to provide in home and in community services.
Interested applicants please visit www.elakeviewcenter.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, please call Human Resources at 850-469-3729.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, disability, marital status or protected veteran status.