Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
To work closely with Director of Front Office Operations and night staff to ensure maximum Front Office operating efficiency during the evening hours.
* Handle all training with associates to ensure Omni Standards.
* Communicate with all department managers on continuing basis. Especially the communication with Night Audit each evening/morning.
* Handle all guest complaints maintaining a satisfactory impression with the guest on resolving any complaints.
* Be very familiar with the hotel computer system for training maintenance and trouble shooting.
* Complete weekly supply inventories to ensure adequate pars of such.
* Complete rate discrepancy report and make needed changes.
* Block/assign applicable arrivals for the following day; i.e. V.I.P.'s, ESP's, Special Requests, etc.
* Prepare group information sheets.
* Complete check-out with balance report.
* Complete credit check daily.
* Adhere to all Systems & Controls of the Front Office and appropriate areas of responsibilities.
* Assure knowledge and training of Marketing Programs of company and hotel.
* Work closely with the Loyalty Ambassador to ensure all select guests are being tracked and serviced.
* Previous luxury hotel experience is required.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule and willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
* Ability to stand for the entire scheduled shift.
* Customer service oriented, ability to multi-task, detail orientation, and excellent organizational skills needed.
* Four year college degree, preferably in the hospitality industry
* Knowledge of Property Management Systems and related computer programs
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Software...
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.