Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Plymouth, MN, US
Expected Travel: None
REQUISITION ID: 1325
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people s lives. We apply purpose driven innovation a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
OEM Teleflex Medical OEM is a leading global provider of product development and production services for medical device manufacturers. We set ourselves apart with deep expertise, decades of experience, a dedication to design for manufacturability, and extensive, in-house capabilities, which include engineering, regulatory services, material selection and formulation, prototyping, manufacturing, assembly and packaging. We deliver industry-changing innovations and next-generation solutions for extrusions; diagnostic and interventional catheters; balloons and balloon catheters; sheath/dilator sets; specialty sutures, braids and fibers; and bioabsorbable sutures, yarns and resins. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients lives. POSITION SUMMARY
This 2nd Shift Production Lead position will train, monitor, identify and assign work tasks, utilizing established documentation, tools, quality and production concepts in accordance with established safety procedures and in conjunction with limited supervision and guidance, to assist production operators to process and construct finished and WIP product. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
With limited supervision and guidance:
* Assure compliance to manufacturing process by participating as an active member of the production assembly team and coordinating employee training to promote flexibility within the department.
* Communicate safety guidelines and hold production team accountable to ensure compliance with all safety and environmental regulations.
* Verify proper manufacturing documentation is in use. Including the most current document revision level.
* Support production manager to ensure all SOP s are followed to meet product specifications and Teleflex quality standards.
* Assist the production manager to meet production goals as defined by the production chart.
* Gather information and report quality, process, equipment, materials and employee problems or concerns to Production Manager.
* Identify and support continuous improvement efforts with Production Manager.
* Use applicable equipment to perform basic visual and dimensional checks.
* Work closely with support staff such as Production Manager to enforce GDP and GMP.
* Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
* Sustain and support lean manufacturing and 5S actives.
* Other duties as assigned.
* This is a 2nd Shift position.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* High School diploma or GED from an accredited institution required.
* Associated degree Preferred
* 1-year minimum certification as an Assembler 3 or 2 years equivalent medical experience required.
* Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written communication.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Experience in Lean Manufacturing, GMP, FDA and ISO preferred.
* Ability to demonstrate team building, problem solving, and leadership skills required.
SPECIALIZED SKILLS / OTHER REQUIREMENTS
* Ability to utilize a variety of instructions in written, oral diagram or visual sample form, to process and construct acceptable finished goods and WIP product.
* Basic mathematics skills.
* Ability to sit frequently, stand, walk, bend and occasionally lift. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow , Deknatel , Hudson RCI , LMA , Pilling , R sch , UroLift and Weck trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, R sch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/