Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
A BETTER FUTURE
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo
family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its
community. Today, after more than 60 years, the company
employs more than 12,500 dedicated employees, proud of
their role, who work day after day to deliver quality
products to customers and consumers.
At Saputo, we hire for careers, not jobs. We
strategically place individuals within the organization
and provide opportunities for growth across different
functions. At Saputo, the promotion of healthy lifestyle
habits is at the core of our community engagement and we
are committed to investing in the communities where we
operate through financial contributions and product
SUMMARY OF TASKS
As a Customer Service Specialist you will learn the
Saputo business from the bottom up and have a major
responsibility in the engagement and satisfaction of our
customers. You will be the experience-maker for our
customers and employees and have a passion for finding
ways to educate and enhance communication and customer
service. As the second largest dairy processor in the US
and one of the top ten dairy processors in the world, we
are looking for you to grow with us and to move your
career to the next level hear it from our employees.
* Provide the highest level of customer service to new
and existing customer accounts through sales support
and account management activities.
* Ensure customer satisfaction through ongoing
interaction and building of rapport with customer
accounts, sales personnel, and internal supporting
* Handle multiple priorities including customer
inquiries, order changes, sample orders, product
returns and product shortage resolution.
* Monitor customer order patterns and adjust orders in
accordance with company practices, policies and
* Execute order-entry with high accuracy and follow
through including solving problems in a professional
and timely manner.
* Participate in cross-training employees across the
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
* 1 - 5 years of Customer Service, Sales Support, or
related field experience.
* Strong interpersonal skills; ability to successfully
work in a team environment and demonstrate
* Excellent attention to detail, written and verbal
communication, time management and organizational
* Excellent data entry and proficiency in the use of
computers and Microsoft Office programs. Working
knowledge of SAP or AS400 preferred.
* Pursuing a college degree in business or a related
field and consumer packaged goods or dairy industry
experience, a plus.