Labor & Demand Operations Manager
at Airport Terminal Services, Inc.
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Los Angeles, California
Create optimal operational staffing/scheduling based off airlines? flight schedules ensuring outcomes are feasible and realistic.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Documents and plans human and equipment resources for multiple sites providing aviation services to airports and airlines utilizing resource management software
- Provides a business and analytical context for understanding the user requirements and translating them into a rule?s framework
- Understands contract requirements and customer expectations
- Conducts operations research as necessary to evaluate and develop a rules framework at existing and new business sites
- Communicate specifications for systems to meet business requirements
- Provides consultation to users on the Resource Planning system and related processes.
- Schedule the use of people to efficiently complete the tasks as directed and within established company standards.
- Maintains compliance with company authorized hours.
- Full understanding of ramp operation, flight times and manpower requirements for each airline customer communicates to employees, changes in shift schedules, vacation allocation, shift trades
- Organizes a daily assignment sheet for shift supervisors and leads.
- Participates in management meetings.
- Works with Ramp Manager/Passenger Service Manager to ensure most effective schedules in line with authorized hours.
- Updates flowcharts and schedules in accordance to airline schedule changes.
- Organizes and controls an overtime call in log working with the Ramp Manager to ensure the allocation of manpower is done in the most cost-effective way
- Various other responsibilities, as assigned.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Business, Aviation, Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years of related experience in operations management or logistics
- Advanced computer software skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge and experience in Airport/Airline operations
LOCATION/SPECIFIC WORKING HOURS
ATS employees should apply through Connections
- Location ? Los Angeles World Airport
- Must be able to work extended hours on short notice.
- Some travel is required.
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer