Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
The Logistics Finance Analyst is a key position within the Supply Finance Organization, to support the Cost Controlling activities coming as additional requirements for SAP. This Role is supposed to support the very complex supply matrix (composed by various Factories and Copackers located in the US and abroad) with accurate costing inputs for the various cost components, depending on the product type, origin and go to market strategy. The role also requires a candidate with excellent collaborations skills to work across the different Business Units supply services teams, as well as coordinate Supply Finance inputs with the Headquarters.
The candidate will work closely with cross-functional partners including Supply Leadership Team, General Accounting, Logistics Operations and Headquarters. The role is suited for a career-minded individual ready to advance as the company continues to grow.
• Ensure smooth transition for Freight, Custom Manufacturing, Warehousing and Inventory variances from JDE to SAP. • Help create insightful and actionable SAP reports for the freight, warehousing, custom manufacturing and inventory adjustments areas, • Ensure smooth month end close and adherence to SAP timings and protocols.
Financial Planning & Analysis & Business Partnering
• Build and enhance financial models to properly support logistics costing routines with accurate and granular inputs. • Identify opportunities for efficiency and cost improvement and track financial and operational performance against Plan. • Collaborate closely with key business partners to understand their priorities and challenges; assess their needs on an ongoing basis. • Work closely with Supply Services Logistics, Freight and CMO counterparts to design and improve regular reporting and tracking mechanisms.
Month End Accounting & Reporting
• Assist with month end closing. • Oversee monthly close process, ensuring completeness and accuracy of account balances. • Ensure the integrity of financial data by regularly reviewing and reconciling data shared between SAP and JDE
• Enforce financial policy to ensure standard operating procedures are being carried out efficiently. • Provide SAP guidance to supply services team when setting GFCF
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Accounting; MBA/CPA preferred • 1 to 5 years of Finance or Management Accounting experience. Prior Supply Finance, Factory Finance or FP&A experience will be considered a strong asset. • SAP experience is desired. • Strong cost accounting experience in a logistic environment. • Strong analytical, leadership, inter-personal, and communication skills, with the ability to transform data into insights • Adept multi-tasker who can prioritize and manage multiple requirements with tight timelines. • An eye towards continuous process improvement, including the ability to innovate and simplify both finance and operational processes. • Advanced Excel skills to include pivot tables, v-lookups, and formulas is required. • Demonstrated ability in creating/customizing financial reports within structured systems.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.