Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE I
Pittston, PA, US Category: Customer Service
Travel: Up to 25%
At C3i Solutions, we are committed to providing an incredible experience that starts with you. When you join our team, you become part of a network across the world delivering solutions for the most trusted healthcare brands, every day. As our company grows, we re looking for you to grow with us. We want people who bring their own personality, strengths and talents to create something exceptional. People who will gain more experience than they could have ever imagined when they walked through the door. People who are ready to experience the world like never before. If you re ready to experience opportunity, join us.
SUMMARY: Entry level representative responsible for providing premier customer service on inquiries, processing orders, explaining client products, and handling complaints in a prompt, courteous, clear and concise manner. At minimum, this position handles the primary business, or contact type based upon the needs and structure of the client.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include all or majority of the following below. Other duties may be assigned.
* Confers with internal and/or external customers in order to provide information about products and/or services such as processing customer requests, orders, canceling accounts or obtaining details of complaints over the phone, by email, live chat, social media or other method of communication.
* Resolves customer questions and concerns effectively and efficiently by actively listening, communicating clearly and concisely, and assuring customer understanding.
* Ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty by consulting with customers, assisting customers, and resolving a wide variety of customer requests, inquiries, and complaints.
* Documents customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, comments and actions taken, to include Adverse Events.
* Provides prompt and accurate service to promote customer loyalty for the client.
* Obtains and examines all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes. May make outbound calls related to the product or service, and/or in follow-up to a customer inquiry.
* Ensures that production and quality expectations are achieved and meet or exceed all client contractual requirements.
This position does not have direct reports.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of a high school diploma or general education degree (GED); related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferably in a contact center.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, standard operating procedures (SOPs) or other job aids, to write routine correspondence, to speak effectively and informatively, and respond to questions from customers, clients or employees of an organization, over the phone or in-person.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions provided in written, oral or diagram form and to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Ability to type a minimum of 35 words per minute (wpm) with a high degree of accuracy while talking; proficiency with Microsoft Office and to navigate through multiple systems and job aids while responding to the customer s inquiry
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Ability to manage difficult, irate or emotional customers while maintaining composure, to multi-task; excellent time and process management skills, strong data integrity and attention to detail, ability to read, write and speak a language in addition to English fluently may be required according to the program needs/requirements.
This position may require participation in and possible travel to training sessions, completing self-study, certification and call monitoring.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
This position requires completion and certification of all program-related training, Do Not Call and all other Privacy and Compliance related training.
C3iSolutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Nearest Major Market: Scranton
Nearest Secondary Market: Wilkes Barre
Job Segment: Consulting, Customer Service Representative, Technology, Customer Service